Friendship

Friendship
Me and my buddies

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

NDP

OKOK...IM GONNA POST NOW...
this is about the ndp performance...
NDP performance in our school went out quite fine if u ask me....but i cant say...as i wasnt the one watching.but the one performing.
so...i woke up at around 4.25am like this..and reached school at 6.15am....falled in at 6.30am . did some drills . then the teacher ask the UG groups to gather saying '' ITS OUR DAY !"
So after that....did some more drills and then ate breakfast....hamburgers..i like~~~ =P
anyways..the 5 UG groups falled in at the entrance of the parade square there...or wtv you called it...the BB csm kai wen sick so we change our contigent commander to a sec 4 ex- DY BB member...lol...he damn funny sia.''I was walking peacefully to school whistling my favourite song talking to girls and then suddenly im here under the hot sun looking at you guys...preparing to march without any kind of training at all.god...save me'' he said
LOL
anyway...after parade we prepared for the fancy drill .... i think it went out ok as we did not lose our face...right allyson?
lol...during the fancy drill alot of photographers all take out the camera take photo siol....i keep losing my concentration...i mean...their camera's were so close to my face.
anyway....i want to go liao
sayonara

No comments: